Diana Jackson’s studio is located on the third floor of the historic Almonte Old Post Office building. Begun in 1889 and finished in 1891, this building was erected to house postal and customs services.  The building was part of a national programme to provide federal offices in well designed and prominently located structures. The clock in the tower still functions and, to this date, remains the major landmark in Almonte.

 

72 Mill St., Almonte

 

Artist At This Location

Diana Jackson    Sculpture